Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Glass Water Bottles


I just got a new water bottle.  My goal this week is to drink more water.  I've known for years that I shouldn't be drinking out of plastic water bottles because of the chemicals in plastic that leach into the water, but the metal ones I tried made the water taste awful. (Like my dad's old army canteen that I took to girl's camp one year.)  I didn't know you could get glass ones until now.  These are made by Lifefactory.  I got the 16 oz one and I fill it a few times a day with filtered water.  I love it because I know I'm not drinking BPA or phthalates and the water tastes like water!
 

1 comment:

  1. I've seen those around. They are pretty nice. My favorite glass water bottle is a love bottle. Still I think any company that is reducing plastic water bottles is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete